Something we offer for a wide range of vehicles is the ability to convert a remap to be 'mafless'. Occasionally we get asked what this is all about, so this page is all about the MAF sensor, and why a maf-less remap can be an advantage.
Situations in which a bootloader can be useful include:
- Remapping modern vehicles for which OBD programming is not yet possible
- Getting a complete backup of a controller prior to it being worked on via OBD
- Recovering engine controllers with corrupted memory contents
- Duplicating an engine controller as part of a vehicle repair
- Removing an immobiliser, or working with the immobiliser system in some capacity.
We provide both bootloader and BDM solutions for a wide range of engine control units for modern vehicle makes and models.