PLEASE NOTE: All our remaps are carried out using genuine ECU programming equipment.
The Rover 75 and MG ZT diesels use the BMW M47R 2.0 diesel engine. This engine is the first production MG/Rover vehicle to use a common-rail injection system.
As with the L-Series, we have worked our socks off to reverse engineer the engine control software, and as a result we are able to offer some fantastic tuning services that not only will help get the best performance from your vehicle, but actually claw back some costs as well.
The biggest limit to power with the 75/ZT is the small TD025 turbocharger fitted, this is very small and unable to flow the air needed to exceed 155bhp without an excess of smoke, and would need to be replaced with a larger unit to reliably tune further.
What can we offer?
- Custom tuning - Bespoke performance tuning - this is fully custom, we do - not - sell 'generic' files. Ever. We tune your car, we take data-logs. We then tune based on what the data-logs tell us. You also get a say in how extreme you want the tune! We prepare the file as you wait and we do not use outside companies to source remapped files.
- MAF delete remaps - As with the L-series, a lot of MAF delete remaps tell the ECU to 'estimate' the maf sensor readings. Our technology works in a completely different way and instead calculates the fuel quantity by using the air pressure sensor instead. Accurate and reliable!
- Fully switched EGR deletes - our EGR delete routine disables all EGR systems, and their fault codes, meaning if you have a OBD compliant vehicle you can disable your EGR system without worries.
- Rev limiters - Hard cut and raised rev limiters.
- Extreme tuning - Whilst most 75 and ZT vehicles we tune are fairly standard in terms of hardware, we can take on tuning for extreme builds, such as after-market turbochargers, inter-cooler upgrades and so forth. We can also provide consultation on whether other hardware upgrades are necessary (such as MAP sensors for reading higher boost levels).