introducing our self tuning system
Sometimes it isn't always practical for a customer to visit us despite requiring our services, or alternatively a customer wants to benefit from having several levels of tune that they can use at will - our Self-Tuning System makes this possible.
- Supports most diesel vehicles up to 2010
- Can store the standard map as well as two different performance tunes (typically economy and power)
- Programming time typically less than 5 minutes
- Easy to use in the vehicle with a standard diagnostic cable
- Software included that allows programming the device with our remap files
- Can perform fault code scans and clear fault codes
How does it work?
The operating principle is very simple, your self-programming device contains enough memory for two levels of tune plus the original map, so all you have to do is:
- Connect the device to the cars diagnostic socket with the cable (included)
- Read the original file to the device
- Plug the device into the computer and download the map file to the computer
- E-mail the map file to ourselves for tuning
- Receive our tuning file and upload back to the device
- Use the device to program the car with the tuned version
- You're all set to go!
How long does it take?
Programming times vary between vehicles, but as a general rule the writing/reading the vehicle takes around 5 minutes. The time taken to send files to and from the device to your computer is about two minutes. Switching between tunes stored on the device takes about 5 minutes.